2013年5月25日星期六

www.inoakleysales13.com cheap oakley sunglasses sdi255

oakley sunglasses More wonder, I feel this is really fun, how suddenly it becomes the protagonist of the movie, quite interesting to think about! oakley sunglasses cheap Pacing Xiangna the palace walked want to explore something in order to see what happens, but not come out far around the corner when he heard sounds and fog. Looking back a look, see a beautiful woman, wearing green clothes, is that among the flowers, quiet Zither! Zhao Zaixuan woman looked very familiar to me, but said that is not good had to have seen, thus decided stepped forward and strike up a conversation, and the woman, asking some!

He saw a house, standing at the top of this diffuse spirit, approached I looked, and behold, it is just the woman is smiling quietly to myself in the hospital. Smile sweet, so the Zhao Zaixuan very enchanted, he was once again stepped forward to ask, once again, transform this scene! This time he saw himself sitting on the edge of a cliff and surrounded by a lot of looks hideous monster, holding a weapon in its own way, his mind a panic, feeling very afraid, they want to get up backwards to escape! Him a move, but found that just the woman was lying in his arms, he saw this woman pale, blood flow ribs, can not help but I feel sympathy and affection, and then said the woman; girl, how cheap oakley sunglasses oakley sunglasses cheap and oakley sunglasses cheap how together!

Do you remember who I am! oakley sunglasses cheap Agreement you have forgotten you! Listen to this girl said, the Zhao Zaixuan only felt hearts surprised, my heart suddenly feel flavors billowing! But want to, do not know this girl Yeah! Why, she said to herself gibberish! So says again to the girl; girl, I do not know you! Although I feel oakley sunglasses cheap like to have seen, but I really can not remember it! The girl in Zhao Zaixuan arms tremble slightly, and then his eyes out a bunch of tears, silent for a long time. Says Zhao Zaixuan; I waited for you X, and so was hard, I'm so lonely, because you are not me!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论